Terms of Service
Last updated: December 17, 2014.
You agree that You are at least 13 years old and that if You are between 13 years and 18 years old, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these terms and is happy for you to use our Services.
Acceptance of Terms
If you do NOT agree to all these Terms, you should NOT use the Services. If you do NOT agree to any additional specific terms which apply to particular Content (as defined below) or to particular transactions concluded through the Services, then you should NOT use the part of the Website which contains such Content or through which such transactions may be concluded and you should NOT use such Content or conclude such transactions. Also, when you use any current or future AdoreStudio Services or visit AdoreStudio’s or its affiliates’ websites or obtain any products or services, whether free of charge or for payment, of AdoreStudio or any business affiliated with AdoreStudio, whether or not included in the Website, you will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such services or business.
AdoreStudio reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to or in the Content of the Website or the format thereof at any time without notice.
AdoreStudio has the right to withdraw or modify one or more of the Services (in whole or in part) without liability to you from time to time:
- for technical reasons (such as technical difficulties experienced by us or on the internet);
- to allow us to improve user experience;
- where we have legal reasons for doing so (including privacy or other legal objections to the content or conduct of our Games);
- because it no longer makes business sense for us to provide the relevant Game; or
- because we have altered the services we provide.
There may also be times when our Services or any part of it is not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
You agree that you shall take all steps necessary to protect your log in details and keep them secret. You agree that you shall not give your log in details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your log in details or account. In these terms, references to "log in details" or "account" include your log in details and account for any social network or Platform that you may allow our Services to interact with. If you fail to keep your login details secret, or if you share your login details or account with someone else (whether intentionally or unintentionally), you accept full responsibility for the consequences of this (including any unauthorized purchases) and agree to fully compensate us for any losses or harm that may result.
We will not be responsible to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of an unauthorised person accessing your account and playing our Services and we accept no responsibility for any losses or harm resulting from its unauthorised use, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
You understand that if you delete your account you may lose access to any data previously associated with your account (including, without limitation, the level or score you have reached in our Services and any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods associated with your account).
Our Services may include an opportunity to purchase virtual, in-game currency such as crystals ("Virtual Currency") or virtual, in-game digital items for use with our Services (“Virtual Goods”) that may require you to pay a fee using "real money" to obtain the Virtual Currency. Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods can never be redeemed for real money, goods, or any other item of monetary value from AdoreStudio or any other party. You also agree that you will only obtain Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods from us, and not from any third party.
Your purchase of Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods is final and is not refundable, exchangeable, transferable, except in AdoreStudio’s sole discretion. If you live in the European Union you have certain rights to withdraw from distance purchases. However, please note that when you purchase a licence to use Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency from us, the performance of our services begins promptly once your purchase is complete and therefore your right of withdrawal is lost at this point.
You may not purchase, sell, or exchange Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods outside the Service. Doing so is a violation of the Terms and may result in termination of your account with the Service and/or legal action.
You do not own Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency but instead you purchase a limited personal revocable license to use them. Any balance of Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency does not reflect any stored value.
AdoreStudio reserves the right to govern, operate, modify or remove any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods without any liability to you.
You acknowledge and agree that upon termination of these Terms, your Account or the Service for any reason, including upon AdoreStudio’s discontinuation of the Service or applicable portion thereof for any reason, all Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods will be forfeited by you, and AdoreStudio will have no liability to you in connection therewith.
Your Use of Our Services
We reserve the right to suspend, modify, remove and\or add to any of the Services in our sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and we will not be liable for any such action. We further reserve the right to suspend your use of the Service from time to time
You accept and agree to use the Service in accordance with the laws of jurisdiction where you are located and applicable international law. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using our Services, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or using our Services.
Any use of the Services is at your individual option, discretion and risk. By using the Services, You admit that you do not find the Services to be offensive, objectionable, unfair or indecent in any way.
We cannot assume any responsibility in ensuring your compliance with any applicable laws.
You promise that all the information you provide to us on accessing and/or using our Services is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times.
Information, data, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, tags, or other materials may be sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services by you or another user ("Content"). You understand and agree that all Content that you may be sent when using our Services, whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content. This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our Services.
You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available any Content:
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as invasive of another's privacy;
- that is likely to, or could reasonably be viewed as likely to incite violence or racial or ethnic hatred;
- which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (such as inside information, information which belongs to someone else or confidential information);
- which infringes any intellectual property right or other proprietary right of others;
- which consists of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes' or any other form of solicitation; or
- which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
In your use of the Services or your activities on the Services, you agree not to:
- reveal or collect any personal information about another individual, including another person’s address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual without their consent;
- create more than one account per platform to play our Games;
- use another person or entity's email address in order to sign up to play our games;
- use our Services for fraudulent or abusive purposes (including, without limitation, by using our games to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, entity or our games);
- disguise the source of your user Content or other information you submit to the Service or use tools which anonymise Your internet protocol address (e.g. anonymous proxy) to access the Service;
- remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Services;
- interfere with or disrupt our Services or servers or networks that provide our Services;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack any of our Services, or to defeat or overcome any of our encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed or stored by us;
- sell, transfer or try to sell of transfer the Service or any part thereof, including but not limited to, and access to it in exchange for real currency or items of monetary value;
- disrupt the normal flow of a Service or otherwise act in a manner that is likely to negatively affect other players' ability to compete fairly when playing our games or engaging in real time exchanges;
- disobey any requirements or regulations of networks connected to our Services;
- use our Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- use our Services to cheat or design or assist in cheating (for example, by using automated means or third party software to play), or to otherwise circumvent technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, or to do anything else that a reasonable person is likely to believe is not within the spirit of fair play or these terms;
- use our Services in any other way not permitted by these terms;
- engage in any commercial activities, including, without limitation, any attempt to raise money for anyone or advertise or promote a product, service, website, Ponzi scheme or other multi-tiered marketing scheme;
- violate these Terms of Service or any local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation or any other requirements or restrictions;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware”, “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”;
- disseminate or transmit viruses, worms, Trojan horses, RATs, keyboard loggers, time bombs, spyware, adware, cancelbots or any other malicious or invasive code or program;
- create adaptations of the Services or derivative works based on the Services; or
- interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Service or the user Content.
We do not control Content posted on our Games by other people and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of that Content.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Services.
We have the right to remove uploaded Content from our Services if we decide in our sole discretion that it results in or from a breach of any part of these terms, or that it may bring us or our Services into disrepute. However, you acknowledge that we do not actively monitor Content that is contributed by people that using our Services and we make no undertaking to do so.
You agree that you will only use the Services in accordance with these Terms of Service, You will compensate Us in full for any losses or costs (including reasonable legal fees) which We incur arising from any breach by you of these Terms of Service.
If you notice any suspicious misbehaviour or misuse of the Service we encourage you to report it by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright, trademark and all other proprietary rights in the Service, Content (including but not limited to software, services, audio, video, text and photographs) and/or Services shall rest with AdoreStudio and/or its licensors. Unless otherwise specifically provided herein or authorized by AdoreStudio in writing, all rights in the Service, Content and/or Services not expressly granted herein are reserved. You agree not to copy, republish, frame, make available for download, transmit, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the Content, Website, its products or Services.
AdoreStudio hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties. All intellectual property interests of third parties referenced herein, including without limitation Third Party Material or otherwise provided on this Website are the properties of their respective owners. AdoreStudio disclaims any proprietary interests in the intellectual property rights other than their own.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by AdoreStudio.
AdoreStudio has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that AdoreStudio shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any thirdparty web sites or services that you visit.
AdoreStudio may assign or delegate these Terms, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time with or without your consent. You, however, may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under these Terms without AdoreStudio’s prior written consent, and any unauthorized assignment and delegation by you is void and ineffective.
These Terms constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us with respect to its subject matters and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings and representations, written or oral, to the extent they relate in any way to the subject matter of these Terms of Service.
You can access these Terms at any time by visiting http://adoregames.com/terms-of-service
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If these Terms are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, unenforceable for any reason or inconsistent or contrary to any valid applicable laws or official orders, rules and regulations, in whole or in part, the inconsistent or contrary provision of these Terms of Service shall be null and void and such laws, orders, rules and regulations shall control and, as so modified, these Terms of Service shall continue in full force and effect and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law. provided, however, that nothing herein contained shall be construed as a waiver of any right to question or contest any such law, order, rule or regulation in any forum having jurisdiction.
No provision of these Terms of Service will be considered waived unless such waiver is in writing and signed by Us. No waiver of any provision in these Terms of Service, however, will be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach of such provision or a waiver of a similar provision.
Most disputes and concerns can be solved swiftly by contacting us at email@example.com
In the unlikely event that we cannot resolve your concern or clain and you wish to bring legal action against us these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org